Vericred (www.vericred.com) is a data services company building infrastructure for health insurance and employee benefit quoting and enrollment. We connect carriers and other third party benefit providers with technology companies that are developing better experiences for brokers, employers and individuals.
Our data is enabling a wave of innovation in health insurance, employee benefits and digital health applications. When our customers are successful, we thrive. We seek an individual to build and manage the team and processes necessary to drive the highest levels of customer satisfaction. If you are a leader with a passion for customer advocacy and success, let’s talk.
How You Will Make An Impact
Manage Customer Support and Success Activities
- Manage support tickets (Zendesk)
- Liaise with data and engineering teams on problem resolution
- Customer communications
- Internal customer advocacy
- Data licensing
- Customer on-boarding
Build a Culture of Success
- Define support and satisfaction metrics
- Implement systems for tracking and publishing metrics
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Build company-wide commitment to customer satisfaction
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years in Customer Support with a history of increasing customer satisfaction, retention and advocacy
- Health insurance and employee benefit experience.
- Experience implementing and using systems for measuring and reporting customer satisfaction
- Hands-on leader
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Start-up or early stage company experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Equity participation
- 100% company paid medical and dental
- 401K with match
- Responsible vacation policy (no set number of days)
- Stand-up desks
- Great colleagues and fun culture
The Vericred Perspective
We love our work, but we also recognize the importance of work-life balance. We want you to grow as we grow. We encourage ongoing learning within, and outside of, the company. We hold regular company-wide events like bowling, happy hours, movie nights, etc. We provide unlimited snacks and drinks (yes, we are foodies), and our responsible vacation policy encourages you to responsibly take time off when you need it.
Why It All Matters
Innovation around the way health insurance and employee benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled and used has been hindered by the lack of standards, APIs and carrier connections. This is the problem Vericred is solving. And by doing so, we ultimately enable transparency, choice and efficiency around these products that are so critical to all of us.
InsureTech is one of today’s fastest-growing sectors and our team is pouring the data foundation. Do you think you are a fit for this role? We would love to hear from you!