Vericred (www.vericred.com) is an early stage, venture funded healthcare data services company enabling innovation in and around health insurance and employee benefits.
Our vision is to become the Sabre of health and benefits – the data and services layer on which others build health insurance and employee benefit technology solutions. Today our health insurance data platform, which consists of health plan benefit and rate, provider-network and formulary data, is the foundation on which health technology companies build innovative solutions.
Our data platform is mission critical for our customers. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager to help focus and accelerate our development efforts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage and prioritize our backlog
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Perform story verification and acceptance
- Work with Engineering leadership and Sales to identify opportunities for new features and enhancements
What We Are Looking For
- 2-4 years of experience as a PM in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize a backlog
- Demonstrated ability to write user stories and define and verify acceptance criteria
- Ability to verify and accept technically-oriented User Stories using an API
- Sound judgment, business acumen and the ability to make a contribution to the business as a whole
- Experience in technical start-up or early stage company
The Vericred Perspective
We love our work, but we also recognize the importance of work-life balance. We want you to grow as we grow. We hope you are passionate about something besides healthcare data, and we hope you’ll share your passions at one of our personal interest talks. We hold regular company-wide events like bowling, happy hours, movie nights, yoga - the list goes on. We provide unlimited snacks and drinks (yes, we are foodies), and our flexible vacation policy encourages you to responsibly take time off when you need it.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Participation
- 100% company paid medical and dental
- 401k with match
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- Stand-up desks
Why It All Matters
The development of modern applications for evaluating, enrolling in and using health insurance and employee benefits has been constrained by the lack of a centralized, structured data source. And yet these coverages are critical to one’s physical and financial health. Vericred’s role is to make the data easy, so that others can build features, functionality and user experiences to solve a myriad of health insurance and benefit related problems. With a mission to enable innovation through data, the team at Vericred is proud to be a fundamental part of the transformation of health and benefits.
Insuretech is one of today’s fastest-growing sectors and our team is pouring the data foundation. Do you think you are a fit for this role? We would love to hear from you!