Vice President, Support Services
Location: United States
Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
About Support Services at Vericred
Our VP of Support Services will oversee and guide all activities and performance of the Support Services department which includes sales operations, sales engineering, implementation, and post-sales support. You will bring significant customer facing experience, an orientation towards revenue, and enthusiasm about delighting customers to the position. A key goal of this role is to build out a Support function and strategy that drives Vericred’s next phase of growth from a customer’s first point of contact through the full customer lifecycle.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.
Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the CEO.
In this role you will:
- Lead a function that drives and retains revenue by creating prospect, developer and customer experiences that highlight our value, build credibility, and deepen relationships.
- Lead, oversee and execute strategy on Support initiatives that contribute to high growth goals.
- Champion the customer voice and experience internally across all teams and functions.
- Develop highly repeatable processes, based on best practices, supporting pre-sale and post-sale project management as well as ongoing support.
- Coach, mentor, and develop existing team members and develop a talent and team strategy to support long term growth.
- Lead annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on Support performance, with a focus on new ARR and revenue retention.
- Act as a point of escalation on issues and questions; leverage strong communication skills and internal resources to deliver resolutions that delight and build credibility with customers.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 10+ years in a customer centric role for a technical product.
- Spent 3+ years leading diverse functions across the customer lifecycle, building and managing a function with superior ability to recruit, retain, and motivate our existing and future team.
- Possess a deep understanding and history of applying Support best practices to reach revenue and retention goals.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.