Data Operations Coordinator, Networks
Location: New York, NY
Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
The Network Operations team uses our in-house technology to support the aggregation, ingestion, and production of our Provider Network Data Sets. Our Data Coordinators are responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of Vericred’s healthcare provider data and for enhancing the value of data by increasing the breadth and depth of the dataset. Additionally, by collaborating on new tooling and workflows, you have the opportunity to engage in creating foundational building blocks used to grow this company. Our team’s culture is one of curiosity, collaboration, and growth and we sit uniquely at the intersection of technical and business teams in order to drive results.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the Director of Data Operations. #LI-Remote
In this role you will:
- Help maintain standards for data integrity and quality assurance.
- Create and maintain data acquisition processes, keeping quality and scalability in mind.
- Work with internal and external data partners to acquire and maintain datasets.
- Identify and implement changes to managed data elements, creating/managing top-notch documentation along the way.
- Identify gaps in the current dataset and determine the steps to fill them.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 1+ years experience working with large datasets (think >1 million rows!).
- Have an eye for detail and exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Have intermediate experience with MS Excel, including filtering, formatting, and utilizing basic functions and formulas.
- Have a desire to increase your data analysis skills using tools such as SQL and/or Tableau.
- Have experience in the Healthcare/Insurance industries (not a must, but a plus!).
- Have project management experience (not a must, but a plus!).
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.
Vericred requires COVID-19 vaccination for anyone onsite at a Vericred space (full-time or otherwise). Per policy, the company will make every effort to find reasonable accommodations or exemptions for medical and religious reasons.