Sales Executive – Provider Network Data
Location: United States
Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
About Sales at Vericred:
Transparency into provider networks is key to avoiding surprise patient bills, to provider referral adherence and to reducing carrier administrative costs and reputational costs. In today’s network-driven health insurance environment, finding a plan in which your preferred doctors and facilities participate and finding new in-network doctors and facilities is critical to all constituents. Vericred’s provider network data powers these use cases and others across all market segments from Medicaid to self-insured employer groups. Our data is powering “shop-by-doc” functionality on a broad array of health insurance platforms including four of the state based ACA exchanges, as well as provider search and physician referrals solutions.
If you are passionate about enabling solutions that allow better consumer health insurance experiences, come join us.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE.
In this role you will:
- Become an expert on the Vericred Provider Data solutions and being able to clearly demonstrate the value it offers to our clients.
- Exhibit dedication and hustle to hit revenue goals with a great attitude.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to contract.
- Create detailed sales business plans.
- Prospect, prospect, prospect… followed by more prospecting!
- Provide a consultative approach to selling to prospective clients around use cases enabled by our API solutions.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross sell into our current client base.
- Manage renewal and retention of existing clients.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization to achieve desired business results.
- Be supportive of the overall vision of the organization.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in relationship management with at least 2 years working in health insurance or digital health industry.
- Are eager to be mentored and learn everything you can about Vericred’s products.
- Are self-motivated and bring enthusiasm to your role.
- Build relationships everywhere you go through trust and excellent communication.
- Understand the network effects of a platform model.
- Are able to communicate at all levels of an organization effectively and have strong written and oral communication.
- Have a passion to lead meetings and act as the “quarterback” in those settings.
- Possess a strong sense of team and are excited to work and meet new people.
- Are fluent in Salesforce and diligent in pipeline management.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.