Associate Product Manager
Location: New York, NY
Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
About Product at Vericred
Vericred powers Health Insurance Enrollment through its unique API platform used industry-wide to help end users make the right decisions. Our Product Team works with stakeholders across our organization, our Carrier partners, and our API customers to develop and deliver on an aggressive roadmap for a product that is transforming an industry. Our API is used by our customers to enroll and maintain coverage with the top Insurance Carriers, for some of the top companies in the US – and we are still just scratching the surface of what we can accomplish.
The Product – Enrollment Operations team owns the roadmap for the tooling systems and operational technology that makes our product possible. We research the market, speak with stakeholders, provide specs and details to Engineering, and keep the company humming. We work with Sales and Operations to understand market needs and communicate our product’s value proposition.
This role reports to the lead Product Manager – Enrollment Operations and is based out of New York.
In this role you will:
- Work collaboratively with customers, Engineering, Sales, Operations and Leadership to develop and deliver on our Enrollments Product Operations roadmap.
- Work collaboratively with Operations and Engineering to develop and deliver on our Enrollments Internal Tooling roadmap.
- Research and understand market dynamics and trends, and determining how we can improve our operational systems.
- Evaluate data on usage and performance of our Enrollment systems to identify areas for improvement.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 1+ years of Product Management or Engineering experience.
- Have 1+ years of experience working with and managing the development of APIs.
- Have excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; especially in an externally-facing role.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.