Director of Product Marketing
Location: United States
Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
Vericred is searching for an experienced and collaborative Director of Product Marketing with a passion for developing bold narratives that inspire customers to take action, bringing new products to market and working with data and insights to inform marketing strategies. You’ll be a student of our market and platform dynamics — understanding industry trends, the competitive landscape, and our customers inside and out. You will lead our efforts for Product Marketing and Sales Enablement including developing compelling product positioning, content, sales enablement collateral, and go-to-market strategies to fuel effective campaigns and properly equip our sales team throughout the sales cycle.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a highly visible role, have strong leadership and communication abilities, combined with sound technical knowledge. You are passionate about technology, intrigued by how things work and able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand. Both analytical and creative, you can dive into performance data to infer valuable insights, can write quick and impactful marketing copy in a pinch and have a good eye for design. You are a natural leader — ready to roll up your sleeves and dig-in now but will soon build out a team under you.
This role is based out of our NYC Headquarters and reports to the VP of Marketing. As we navigate safe in-office collaboration, there is flexibility in this being a remote role.
In this role you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and our prospective customers on both sides of the platform to inform marketing strategies needed to reach various audiences. Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to inform your work
- Nail the Vericred product story. Drive growth, engagement, and retention by creating and deploying compelling product positioning and messaging across touchpoints and channels.
- Own when, where and how new products and capabilities are introduced to the Vericred community and customers.
- Support the sales team at every stage of the sales cycle by creating sales enablement toolkits that help them to achieve their goals. Continuously drive creation of new, relevant and timely sales-enablement content.
- Partner with the Product and Digital Marketing to track the right metrics, create and execute campaigns that drive awareness and lead generation.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 5+ years of direct product marketing experience
- Have experience with APIs, the health and benefits industry, and/or rapidly growing tech companies (strongly preferred)
- Have had exposure to account-based marketing techniques in a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders (preferred)
- Have a proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Are highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.