Demand Generation Manager
Location: United States
Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will help us build the foundation for how our marketing team drives the sales pipeline.In the beginning you’ll wear many demand generation hats—from driving awareness, to launching ABM campaigns, to optimizing our lead funnel, to helping guide how we build our tech stack. You’ll also be supported by outsourced digital marketing resources and help to manage that relationship.
This is an opportunity to join our growing Marketing team as an early, core-member and be in it for the long-run, ready to grow the program and the platform exponentially.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Test and apply different marketing strategies to uncover the most efficient way to brand Vericred and create demand.
- Develop and launch integrated campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social, and web.
- Develop and execute ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts.Partner with sales on targets, campaigns, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting.
- Work in Hubspot to create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign assets—including emails, landing pages, and forms.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 3-5 years of performance marketing experience in developing, managing, and optimizing paid digital and paid social campaigns for a B2B tech company.
- Are skilled in analyzing data, optimizing campaigns, and creating structured reportsPossess a strong understanding of lead capture and engagement flows.
- Have experience utilizing tech stacks including Salesforce, marketing automation (Hubspot), ABM and intent platforms, and Google Analytics.
- Take ownership of projects and don’t need someone to micromanage you.
- Pay attention to the details and have outstanding project management skills.
- Are curious by nature and have a willingness to learn and collaborate.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.